Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
1 to 1 itouch programs
Awesome App Vendor
IEAR Donated Free App Codes
Add "All Pages"
Purpose of this Page
A place to have some fun with our favorite apps!
Volunteers working with this page:
Add your information here.
- 3rd Grade Teacher; DEN in SL Diva, Google Certified Teacher [twitter: @
] Contributor initials: (ns)
Dom Salvucci- CFF Coach and High School Social Studies teacher. Resource website::
NBASD CFF Wiki
- 4th grade teacher, New Orleans, LA, STAR Discovery Educator, (twitter:
) Contributor initials: (pln)
Disclaimer: Any prices indicated are valid as of June 2009.
Many of the game applications can help with hand/eye coordination or memory skills. I use them and have my daughter play with them also.
Some examples of free games for hand/eye coordination include:
Wack 'em All
A virtual Whack a Mole Game.
Bug Squash Lite
The goal is to squash as many bugs as you can without missing any.
This app gives yo a mini keyboard to play music on.
This app is addicting and challenges the family to out fish each other using the iTouchs' maneuverability.
If the weather is not conducive to bubble blowing, just hook up your microphone headset and load this app for bubble blowing wherever the kids are.
- Life is getting out of control? A kid in your room just needs a moment (or two) to power down and re-focus? This app will soothe any worries away. Turns the screen into a koi pond, replete with water lilies and koi (fish). Touch the screen with a finger and watch the ripples as the fish dart out of the way. ($0.99) (ns)
- Shake it, tilt it, but any way you look at it this is an awesome kaleidoscope type app. (
- A very basic color painting app. Multiple brushes, tilt to change opacity, among other basic functions. You can upload your masterpiece to an online gallery. ($4.99) (There is a Lite version) (ns)
- Jot your thoughts (think 'mindmap'), doodle on pictures (using text, callouts, stickers, etc.), and even upload a section of a map and draw a path on it. ($4.99) (ns)
- A simple photo editing app. It has 7 options for improving photos: brightness, sharpness, saturation, illumination, contrast and color balance. It also offers 5 types of filters: posterize (changes your pics into comic classics), night vision, color or grey dithering patterns and sunburn (changes your pics to an orange-red hue). ($2.99) (ns)
- A simple photo editing app. Crop, sharpen, add frames and shadows, straighten, rotate, and add text. ($2.99) (ns)
- Changes your pictures to black and white and while retaining the color for the sections you indicate. Makes for some real 'eye-popping' images. ($1.99) (ns)
- "More than 350 templates in 20 categories; up to 4 photos per template; control scale, position, and rotation of photos and alignment, color, size, and font of text; built-in photo filters; Facebook upload support; automatically adapts to landscape and portrait mode; save cards to finish them later" ($2.99) (ns)
- It's a scaled down version of Comic Life for the iTouch/iPhone. Add balloons, add captions, or simply warp a face. ($2.99) (There is also a Lite version) (ns)
- This app is
at this time. 17 percussion instruments (some better than others) that can be used to make music.(pln)
- The title about says it all! Think of it as your virtual pumpkin carving app with sound. Yup, that about sums it up! ($0.99) (ns)
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"